Summer Shred Nutrition Challenge
It’s finally here! On Monday July, 16th Alamo City will kick off a six week Summer Shred Nutrition Challenge. We will host a seminar on Saturday, July 14th from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm to ensure that everyone has all information necessary to achieve their goals.
Challengers will receive:
- Before and After Body Composition Readings
- Jump Start Recipes
- Shopping Guides
- Dinning Out Tips
- Access to private Facebook group for accountability and guidance.
- Access to the July 14th Nutrition Seminar.
Early bird registration will run through July 9th at a cost of $45. After July 9th, cost will increase to $55. Non-members are welcome to join us!
Members and non members are welcome to sign up through Mindbody Online via the “Seminars” tab. Current members also have the option joting down their name on the retail checkout list located at the front desk.
EMOM 2 (5 sets)
3 Position Clean
( above knee, Below knee, floor)
*Start 5 to 10 lbs heavier than last week
*Increase weight by feel
- For Time (in a Team of Three)(30 minute CAP)
- Kettlebell Swings (53/35 lb)
- Box Jumps (24/20 in)
- Air Squats
- Row (calories)
- Wall Balls (20/14 lb)
- Ball Slams (30/20 lb)
- Dumbbell Push Press (45/35 lb)
- As a team, complete a total of 1776 reps of all movements, in any order.
Multiple partners may work at a time, but everyone must work together on the same movement and move to the next one together.
The only requirements are that the team not complete more than 200 reps of any one movement, and each team member must complete at least 10 reps of each movement.